The All Star season is in addition to, and not made part of, the regular intramural leagues. VYS supports and encourages player participation in All Stars tournaments, each season. Such tournaments are highly competitive and, therefore, require a selection process for both players and coaches.
- VYS may sponsor at least one team from each age group to participate in an All Stars Tournament at the end of the season.
- Anyone seeking to coach an All-Star team must submit an application to the VYS administrator (via e-mail or to VYS PO Box), who shall notify League Commissioners of all candidates. If a commissioner is seeking to coach an All Star team, the VYS administrator shall notify the VP for House.
- The process for selecting All Star players must be approved by the Vice President for House in advance of the All Stars season (see guidelines on selection process).
- Each participating team shall bear costs or fees, reimbursable to VYS, which generally includes registration and uniform.
- All Star team practices shall not interfere with, nor take precedence over, regular intramural league practices and games.
- Players’ passes are to be issued by the VYS Registrar.
- Tournament rules are to be determined by the club hosting the All Star tournament.