House Soccer is the Vienna Youth Soccer (VYS) Recreational Program.
- House soccer is for boys and girls who want to play and learn soccer while having fun, making friends, and developing sportsmanship in a non-pressured environment.
- Every player who registers within the registration period will be placed on a team. More information about VYS registration guidelines can be found on our General Information page.
- Teams are organized before each season.
- Commissioners of each division form teams based on neighborhood locations and schools, while at the same time trying to create teams of equal strength throughout the divisions. Get more information regarding VYS House Divisions at this link.
- Practices for the younger divisions are generally once a week.
- Older divisions may practice twice a week, depending upon the field allocation VYS receives.