Gerardo Ramirez email@example.com, Assistant Technical Director, growing up in Guadalajara Mexico, he was introduced to the game of “Futbol” at the age of 4. During the 1986 World Cup in Mexico his father took him to watch Brazil vs N. Ireland at Estadio Jalisco, an event/game which strengthened his love & passion for the game at an early age.
At 10 & 11 yrs old he was a member of the State team and represented Jalisco at regional tournaments. He then trained for a couple of years with the Youth Development Program of professional first division team Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara.
Here in the United States, he graduated from George C. Marshall High School and George Mason University with a diploma and a B.A of Arts; Gov’t and International Politics respectively.
He played for the Northern Virginia Royals, part of the United Soccer League (USL) D-3 Pro League.
• USSF “B”
• USSF “National Youth License”
• State Team Player: Jalisco, Mexico 1988 – 1989
• Development Youth Program, Professional First Division Team; Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara–1990 & 1991
• George C. Marshall High School Varsity: 1993 – 1996
• Vienna Inferno Select/Travel Club Team: 1993 – 1997
• Northern Virginia Royals – United Soccer League (USL) D-3 Pro League 2000
• International Virginian Soccer League – Semi professional
• Arlington Bolivian Soccer League
• Represented the State of Jalisco at two Regional Tournaments - 88 & 89
• Leading scorer for the State of Jalisco - 1988
• First Team All-District 95 & 96, Honorable Mention All-Region Team 1996
• Leading Scorer for George C. Marshall H.S – 1995 / Assist Leader - 1996
• U-17 National Capital Soccer league (NCSL) Div. 1 First Place: U-19 NCSL Div. 1 First Place: State Cup Participant
• USL Player
• Leading Scorer for Portuguesa/ International Virginian Soccer League