VYS is committed to ensuring that all children seeking to play soccer within Vienna are able to do so regardless of financial or economic status.
All players are required to pay state, county, and field-use fees:
- $29.50 for house players
- $33.50 for travel players
VYS can provide an equipment voucher for shin guards, soccer socks, and soccer cleats for those in need of assistance.
Proof of Financial Aid
Financial aid applicants will be asked to provide documentation as proof of eligibility.
NEW! Families must submit a current Federal Tax 1040 form ( first page only ) with W-2 and 1099s filed by all members of the household.
Players may also submit any of the following:
- Current Proof of Eligibility for Free or Reduced Lunch Programs;
- Current Proof of Eligibility for Temporary Assistance to Needy Families Program (TANF);
- Current Proof of Eligibility for Food Stamps;
- Current Federal Tax 1040 forms (first page only) with W-2 and 1099s filed by all members of the household;
- Current Virginia State 76X series tax form (first page only) with W2 and 1099s filed by all members of the player’s household.
Financial Aid Form
To request financial aid:
- Complete the online VYS Financial Aid Application during registration.
- Once form is received, VYS will contact you about reviewing your documents and paying fees.
A separate form must be completed for each player and for each season.
Travel Players Requesting Financial Aid
Travel players may request team assistance not to exceed a specified amount per player per season set by the VYS Board of Directors (currently $400).