Gerardo Ramirez (Head Coach and Trainer) –
GERARDO RAMIREZ – growing up in Guadalajara Mexico, he was introduced to the game of “Futbol” by the age of 5. During the 1986 World Cup in Mexico he was taken by his Father to watch Brazil Vs N. Ireland at Estadio Jalisco, an event/game which strengthened his love & passion for the game at an early age.
At 10 & 11 yrs old he was a member of the State team and represented Jalisco at regional tournaments. He was then part of the Youth Development Program of professional First Division team Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara.
Here in the United States, Gerardo graduated George C. Marshall High School and George Mason University with a diploma and a B.A of Arts; Gov’t and International Politics respectively. He played for the Northern Virginia Royals as part of the United Soccer League (USL) D-3 Pro League.
- Director – International Touch Soccer
- Assistant Coach – Olympic Development Program (ODP) – State team: present
- Assistant Coach – Olympic Development Program (ODP) – Northern District: present
- Head Coach – Olympic Development Program (ODP) Academy: 2009 – present
- Age group Head Coach – Vienna Youth Soccer U14G Strikers – present
- Age group Head Coach – Vienna Youth Soccer U11G Freedom – present
- Technical Director of Vienna Youth Soccer (VYS) Foot skills Academy: 2007-2010
- Coach/Train NCSL, WAGS & ODSL teams: 2005- present
- George C. Marshall H.S Junior Varsity Girls Soccer Team Head Coach – Spring 2008
· USSF “C” Coaching License
· USSF National Youth License
· Positive Coaching Alliance - Double Goal Coach Workshop
- State Team Player: Jalisco, Mexico 1988 – 1989
- Development Youth Program, Professional First Division Team; Chivas Rayadas Del Guadalajara – 1990 & 1991
- George C. Marshall High School Varsity: 1993 – 1996
- Vienna Inferno Select/Travel Club Team: 1993 – 1996
- Northern Virginia Royals – United Soccer League (USL) D-3 Pro League 2000
- International Virginian Soccer League – Semi professional