Regular Fall 2014 soccer registration is now closed, but the VYS registrar is accepting online applications for House recreation players, which will be placed on a waiting list. The waitlist does not apply to players registering for Travel Soccer, TOPSoccer or the Adult Program.
House Commissioners will make every effort to accept as many players as possible from the waitlist, but there are no guarantees, given team size and availability of coaches. Registration fees will be returned if you do not receive notification that your player has been accepted on a team.
Please contact your player’s age-specific House Commissioner prior to registering to see whether their specific division is still accepting players.
We have transferred to a new registration system. Please follow the steps below to register.
1) Click here to go to the Registration Login Screen and begin registration.
2) If you are NEW TO VYS, click the green CREATE YOUR NEW USER ACCOUNT.
2a) If you are or have been a VYS member:
- Enter your email address
- Click FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD
- Check your email for your temporary password
- Go back to the login screen to enter the system with your email address and temporary password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Please contact:
Technical difficulties with the website? Please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration-related questions? Please contact VYS Registrar Debbie Brenchick at email@example.com