A player wanting to register to play in the Parent League must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The player must be in good standing with the club.
- The player must turn age 30 on or before August 1 preceding the season of play.
- A male player must be affiliated with VYS in at least ONE of the following ways:
- Has a youth player who will be registered with VYS during the same season, or who was registered with VYS during a previous season;
- Serves as a volunteer during the current season.
A female player is not subject to this requirement.