The All Stars season is in addition to, and not made part of, the regular House seasons. VYS supports and encourages player participation in All Stars Tournaments each season. Such tournaments are highly competitive and, therefore, require a selection process for both players and coaches.
- VYS may sponsor at least one team from each age group to participate in an All Stars Tournament at the end of the season.
- Anyone seeking to coach an All-Stars team must submit an online application, which will be reviewed by VYS House Commissioners. If a Commissioner is seeking to coach an All Stars team, then the application will be reviewed by the VP of House Soccer.
- The process for selecting All Stars players must be approved by the VP of House Soccer in advance of the All Stars season (see player selection process below).
- Each participating team shall bear costs or fees, reimbursable to VYS, which generally includes registration and uniforms.
- All Stars team practices shall not interfere with, nor take priority over, regular House practices and games.
- Tournament player passes are to be issued by the VYS Administrator.
- Tournament rules are to be determined by the club hosting the All Stars Tournament.