Age Group Coordinators
The Age Group Coordinator (AGC) serves as the primary administrative point of contact for each Travel age and gender division.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an ambassador / commissioner of the age and gender group while promoting the mission and values of Vienna Youth Soccer.
- Help administer tryouts for all interested players by ensuring that all administrative aspects are handled.
- Coordinate tournament registrations with Team Managers.
- Be a primary point of contact between the players and coaches.
- Promptly communicate to the Directors of Coaching and/or Vice President of Travel any issues related to player safety or as otherwise directed by the VYS Chain of Communication and Escalation Policy.
- Be a rockstar!