The wait is finally over...VYS is BACK! We couldn't be happier to celebrate the return of soccer in Vienna! VYS is thrilled to announce that registration is OPEN for our 2020 Fall House Soccer season!
As we continue to navigate through unprecedented times, VYS is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable soccer experience for our kids who have been eager to return to the fields. Over the next few weeks, thorough messaging will be sent to inform families of the VYS action plan and modifications to the U5-U19 House League. The safety of our soccer players is our top priority!
The VYS U5-U19 House League is our volunteer-based recreational program that emphasizes FUN, FRIENDSHIP, TEAMWORK, & SPORTSMANSHIP in a no-pressure environment.
SPRING 2020 ROLLOVER FAMILIES
If you chose to rollover your spring 2020 registration fees, you are already enrolled in the fall 2020 season. You DO NOT need to log in and complete another registration.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org you are unsure of your fall 2020 status.
For more information about our U5-U19 House League, please visit our recently renovated House Program Webpage!
VYS has taken significant measures to ensure the safe and proper return to soccer for our coaches and players. After months of inquiry and collaboration with leaders in the soccer world, and examination of federal and state mandates, VYS is launching an action plan to modify our season operations to ensure the safest possible soccer experience for our players.
Firstly, please reference the VYSA Phase 3 Return to Play Guidelines.
VYS will also be researching and considering the implementation of further responses to the state mandated COVID-19 guidelines and considerations from partnering organizations. Modifications may include...
- Practice session plans designed by VYS to ensure limited touching, sharing, and proper distancing
- Scheduling alterations in response to altered school schedules (if applicable)
GAME DAY OPERATIONS
- VYS will take measures to limit spectators on the sidelines on game days
- Team facilitated snacks are NOT permitted due to sharing restrictions
- Kick-Ins will replace throw ins across ALL age groups
- Post game handshakes should be replaced with non-touching sportsmanship
LIMITED TOUCHING & DISTANCING
- High-fives and handshakes are NOT permitted at practices or games
- Team huddles and cheers should be done so with proper distancing and no touching
- Coaches should have hand sanitizer at all times
- VYS will provide sufficient tent cover to enable distancing
- Coaches will NOT lend equipment to players
*Guidelines are subject to change upon future developments and state mandates. To stay up to date on the current VYS action plan and Return to Play guidelines, please visit our webpage linked below
We are excited that you will be part of our Fall 2020 House League! Prior to returning to play, all players and parents/guardians are required to sign an additional waiver based on VYSA and US Club Soccer guidelines. You will need to complete a Return to Play Waiver for each child if you have multiple children registered for Fall 2020 House League.
Players who do not complete the waiver registration will not be allowed to participate in VYS activities.
To complete, please follow the below steps:
- Click here and log into your account
- Start a Registration
- Select Participant
- Select: HOUSE COVID Waiver Registration – House Soccer Fall 2020 - Roll Over
- Select continue in Fees and Discounts ($0 Charged)
- Read and review waiver form
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Once completed, please make sure to select Proceed to Check Out and Submit Order
If you have any questions regarding the waiver, please contact Adam Coolbaugh at email@example.com. We look forward to being in the field soon!